Sunday 19 April 2015

• The Serum My Skin's Been Obsessed With... •


If you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that my skin is combination, with bouts of extreme oiliness and crazy dryness. 

So when a product such as this comes along, which works with whatever my skin feels like doing at the time, I really think it deserves some praise. The Oz Naturals Vitamin C Serum* is a lightweight, easy to work with, sits-under-make-up-perfectly skin miracle. Packed full of hyaluronic acid and amino, it promises a youthful glow and even anti-aging, as well as a smoother skin texture and even skin tone. Wow.

I've been using this serum for just over a week, morning and night, and I've already noticed such a difference in my skin. I normally have to pump it full of moisture before I even begin to think about applying my make up, but since using this serum, I've cut down on my skincare big time. I now cleanse and tone as normal and then apply a layer of this on my skin. If I'm wearing make up, I then just apply a primer and my base, and I'm done. No fussing with different moisturises in different areas of my skin, just a thin layer of serum and I'm moisturised for the day.
Application is a dream, as it comes in pippet form (very hygienic) and you only need a few drops for it to blend around the whole face, so things never get messy for me. I also love the fact that the serum is organic, vegan, cruelty free, doesn't include any nasties such as alcohol, parabens or sulfates, and is safe for all skin types, which is particularly useful for me as one day I'm oily, the next day I'm dry, another I'm spotty, and on others I can be sensitive. It's made from the highest quality vitamin C, which is known for being fantastic for injecting a surge of moisture into the skin, and the product was even voted as the best vitamin C serum in Allure Magazine. If that's not enough of a recommendation, I don't know what is.

Have you tried this product?
Do you have extremely unpredictable skin like me?
You can buy it here for £15.95.
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-48181795-1