Friday 9 January 2015

• Canada Beauty Haul // Sephora & Target •

I had a list, I stuck to it (for the most part), and I picked up so many glorious products that I've been wanting to try for a very long time!

My mission was to basically pick things up that you can't get or are difficult to get in the UK. I know that Sephora now ships to the UK but the shipping is extortionate and some of the products are unavailable for international postage, so I decided to make my move when I went on my Christmas holiday. I made numerous trips to Sephora and picked up a few things each time to soften the blow when I popped my debit card in. I also visited so many Targets that I lost count whilst on my quest to find the NYX stand (which, by the way, is very hard to find in Canada) and I can happily say I'm now the proud owner of 8 butter glosses. I'll be reviewing many of the products in future posts, but for now, I hope you enjoy reading and casting your eyes over the mass of beauty that I picked up.
Strawberry Parfait - Creme Brûlée - Peaches and Cream - Vanilla Cream Pie - Tiramisu - Meringue - Maple Blondie
Maybelline Lust for Blush - Maybelline Ravishing Rose - Milani Dolce Pink

OCC Lip Tar in Stalker

I'd say this is probably the mother of all of the hauls I've posted!
Have you tried any of these products?
Don't forget to
Daniela xo
Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments :

  1. Amazing post, love your photos. I think ill be like you when I eventually get over to the States!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYX's Butter Glosses look like they would be so smooth and soft to wear! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If makeup-gasm was a thing then I definitely got it with this post! Amazing pictures and a very interesting collection of products! If I ever visit the States this is exactly what I'd be like! [i was like that when I visited the UK]

    Dee // Snapsofdee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited by this list, my sister has gone to Canada and I have made a very long list. Which includes some of these products, now I just too excited for me to get my hands on them.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is like the best haul I think I have ever seen. I am so jealous of everything you got! Especially the NYX butter glosses. They look so good! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great products you purchased, looking forward to your reviews on them!
    Especially about Anastasia dip brow ^^

    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some amazing things! I love the Butter Glosses :) I'm usually very picky when it comes to lip products but they are all I've been using recently! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  9. These items look amazing, I wanna try them all!

    SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE ALICE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - you definitely treated yourself! I adore the Nirvana perfumes (I have them both!) and you have to know where to look to find a Nyx stand. London Drugs are the cheapest but they never have anything in stock!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow lots of lovely goodies to try :) x
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's a Sephora here in Dubai but I've never see that glitter polish remover! *runs to Sephora*! Thanks for enabling me!

    Faye x

    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! I'm dying to try the Lavanilla deodorants, so please let me know how you get on with them! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. So jealous of your haul! There's so much I'm dying to try from Sephora! xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've seen NYX (HUGE!) displays at London Drugs in Canada - all locations I've been to.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a great haul :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

UA-48181795-1